quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2009

Adjectives + Preposition - Adjetivos + Preposição



Adjective + Preposition Combinations

I am excited about my trip to Paris next June.
I feel sorry for Mary. She is so lonely these days.
Are you good at golf?
That table is different from the one I was looking for.
He is famous for his songs.
I was shocked at her behaviour at the party.

other combinations:

worried about
hopeless at
furious about
surprised at
upset about
kind of you to buy it to me
crowded with people
married to Bob
good to him
I am very keen on studying
similar to ours.
disappointed with my friend
She was cruel to him
proud of her marks
jealous of you
bored with
capable of understanding
rude to us
annoyed with her for ignoring her point of view

Nenhum comentário:

O blog Caffeine tem como principal objetivo compartilhar alguns aspectos da curiosa e interessante língua Inglesa para você praticar, como gírias, reportagens publicadas, e dicas.